Monday, March 2, 2009

OMG! Another post!

...like who cares.

I think I have reached the deadend.

My mid-term is tomorrow, and I don't think I even paid any attention to it. Yes I hate finance...but I don't think I can study anymore for anything I don't like. Hopefully I will get a B...well still have tomorrow to try. We will see.

So back to this deadend talk. I want my own condo. Not enough money. Not stable enough job. I want a new car. But I want my own condo! I want to live out. But I will have to pay rent and I want my own condo! I want a new job. How are you going to find one with the current economy? I don't want to go to school anymore. Hmmm, 4 more courses to go = 8 more months. I want a new gf. Ummmm...yeah good luck. I don't like things way are now. Tough luck! See where I am getting? I don't know what I am going to do anymore...I really don't. Yes miracles do happen, like when you win the lottery. I hope for them but I don't count on them. So yeah...I don't know. At the very least I got to finish my diploma before planning my next move. So at least 8 more months of what I mentioned above before things get better. Unless something happens. Something good I hope.

I understand though, I think this is bad but it could be worst. I can be fired and be a NEET, and I will say everyday that I want a job. I just hope things don't go bad in the next 8 months. Though I have a bad feeling that something will happen to me at work...it's obvious why anyway. I lost the motivation to work there because of her. I have that feeling that it's better if she left the company and I am right. And I still don't know what happened that caused the downfall. That's the kicker. Just 5-6 more months before the month, and hopefully I can last until then. The new seating arrangements will probably help. PROBABLY and no I am not counting on it. We will probably have to be together anyways but with all the other people in accounting (like 3 more people?!). Which is better...I guess until they hate me. And yes I know they will. Somehow. Someday. I am so good at getting people to hate me that I am surprised. Instead of having an ability to get girls to like me I get people to hate me. What more can I say? *proud?*

God, please help me get through this. I will do my best as well. WWJD?