Friday, March 27, 2009

End of Kanon

I finished watching Kanon.

No doubt that it has become one of my all-time favourites. I still cannot believe I missed it back in 06-07. STILL. I would say it's comparable even to Clannad (don't think anything can touch it right now thou), KGNE, Haruhi and Byousoku. It just sucks that there is no sequel after it like After Story.

My favourite character has to be Ayu. I don't think there is a doubt. I do have to admit that she looks better when she was young with the long hair and the ribbon hairband though. Being nit-picky, yes. Second favourite is Makoto, her "Auu~" is just too cute and I just feel bad that she only lasted 10 episodes. Third is very close, but I have to give it to Nayuki. Her sleeping style is just too win with "Nyuu~. Shiori is very close behind, though I don't even know what I exactly like in her. Maybe it is the way she talks and how she is always calm except for the last episode. Last is Mai...I think her personality is even worst than Yuki. And it doesn't help that I don't really like her arc. Heck I like Sayuri better than Mai to be honest. Sayuri's "Ahaha~" alone beats Mai by a mile --*

Next, another Kyoto product: AIR.

Can't wait for the last episode of G00 tomorrow as well!