Saturday, March 21, 2009

Damn it.

Well so much about saving money. Just spent $800 saving my car.

So much about saving the money that I earned on the iPhone. But I guess it has to be done. Though to be honest I can't really tell the difference on the brakes. I probably can tell once I drive on the 407 on Monday. But damn, $800 is a big amount. I thought it will be 4-500, not $800. Oh well since I am planning to keep the car this has to be done. It will be my winter car once I get a new sportscar. Hate it, but must be done. So $550 for the iphone, $135 from dumbbells, and $100 from work. I guess that ALMOST makes up for it. Sigh.

I think anything I say about my car, I will be cursed for it. I have TO STOP SAYING THINGS about it. Yes I am blaming myself for sending that email to my mom. But I guess my brake disks just won't rust 75% of itself in a couple of days. I really need to control myself else I know something bad might happen again. Yes I believe I am too 迷信 and naive but that's how I am. It's better to believe that it exists rather than not. I hit the "wrong jackpot" 2-3 times so yeah I need to be really careful.

...and speaking of my mom, I think she has been CRAZY since she came back, CORRECTION, she has been crazy since coming back. I really need to get out. I really do.