Sunday, March 29, 2009

Anime: End of winter season and more stuff

Besides the weather, anime also lets me know when a season ends. This season has been ok at best. Gundam 00 and Clannad ~Afterstory~ span from previous seasons so they don't really count, plus they are guaranteed to be good anyway. I have watched White Album, Asu no Yoichi, Rideback, To Are Majutsu no Index and Akikan. Only Rideback is good and White Album barely made it. The rest are just plain terrible. To be fair, White Album is okay until I started watching Kanon. Yoichi and Index started off well and then they just sucked their way towards the final episode. Akikan...just ugh --*. The summer season is usually crap as I don't think I watched/followed any anime during the past two summers. I am going to be taking three part time courses starting May - August, so I guess not being sucked in by anime will ony help me.

I still have not made a firm decision in whether to get an apartment or not. I want to finish ACF first before I do this. It will be a reward for myself I guess? It's also risky now consider how I feel about myself at work. I really feel that I can be let go any minute since I am not being constantly updated by my co-workers. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure I stay until the new office move. I think I will be fine unless I screwed something up badly *knocks on wood*. I will have to suck it in since my sister is canned by her employer as well. Besides work, got to worry about school as well. Final exams in three weeks! 頑張ってください!