Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another day...another miserable day.

To be fair, it wasn't that miserable. It wasn't miserable at all actually (except what happened to my car when I am done work for the day). It's my thoughts that made the day miserable.

First things first, I decided to change the layout. Looks much better than what I have previously, at least that's what I like to think...

Anyway, so I met that fat bitch that I was forced to work with when I was back in my first coop workterm. It was a horrible feeling to say the least. I don't know why but...she is in Deloitte working as an auditor and I work as a accounting/finance clerk in a mid-size international company and she is auditing the company. I mean...EPIC FAIL? I hope she doesn't recongize me, but I am pretty sure she does. Let's just hope the audit will be over soon. This is going to be a tough month...

Another exam coming up in 2 weeks...