Saturday, March 21, 2009

Finally weekend...

...and more stuff happens!

- I don't know how I did on the test. I either raped it or got raped badly. Hopefully I raped it orz

- Assignment due for MGT next Thursday. It's funny how everyone in class seems to be 85%+ finished while I haven't even started (busy checking prof's answers). Well I have only went to 5 classes so far: First class, 2 classes before tests, 2 classes for the actual test. It's amazing that I even remember what they are. I doubt I will be able to attend 10 classes before the semester ends. Well same thing with FIN. I haven't attend a full class still besides the test. Hmmm, I think my laziness has reach a new level. It doesn't help that I HATE these two courses.

- I can't believe I missed Kanon back in 2007. I watched Haruhi but I missed Kanon?! WOW. Now I am getting sucked in by "Uguu~" even though I only watched the first ep --* And Ayu rules. "Uguu~" Now I am going to say that whenever I can! "uguu...uguu...UGUU!" At least this gives me something to look forward after Clannad. And after Kanon I am going to watch AIR...if I am able to download them that is. That anime is from 04 after all...orz

- Opened my Borderless Plan at TD. After I get my Infinite Visa, going to apply for my USD Visa. After that...should be complete. Maybe some USD cheques but they will probably be sitting there collecting dust. I actually need to find something to put in my safety deposit box. Can't really think of anything to put in there yet...

- Going to condo-hunt on Sunday. I wonder how it will go...hopefully it won't be too bad. I am really looking forward to it though to be honest. Living by myself with my own cat...okay got to stop dreaming --*