Saturday, October 3, 2009

Work = stress?!

Hmmm, work is beginning to stress me out, like how I worry about school. Well except I only worry when there are tests and exams in school, but for work it's like a monthly thing aka month end. So let's see what I am doing now:

7 bank recs
2 Maintenance Revenue = data entry
3 Prepaid Rent
2 Prepaid Hardware
2 Prepaid Software
3 Prepaid Insurance
3 Prepaid Miscellaneous
Prepaid Deposit
2 Reim AMEX
3 Reim Employee
4 AP
3 Accrued Liabilities
3 Depreciation (furniture, office equipment, hardware, software)
Expenses reimbursement for payroll

...there are probably more but just can't think of them right now.

Donno if that's alot, but I am only a little clerk! Ugh! --*

Seriously, I don't know if I am able to handle all this stuff for September without staying after work...and as I said, I am beginning to feel the stress that comes with it, just like school.