Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sad...but not THAT sad.

So my bike got stolen today. I am upset, but not THAT upset. I guess I sorta want it to be gone from the bottom of my heart because of the pain it caused me. Going to downtown, dealing with this kid and then having to pay more to fix it. I have learned my lesson though and I am only going to buy new from now. Also to buy a lock for it. I thought no one would steal it because the bike is sorta beat up and is just a normal bike. Guess I was wrong. I think I have been targeted since I have travelled a number of times and everything was ok. Like that chinese saying: "If you go to the mountains too much, you will eventually meet a tiger." Oh well, I will just buy a new bike later. Not a big problem really.

The big problem now, actually is my dad won't likely come to my graduation ceremony. Which really, really sucks. I can't get mad at him even though I am really mad at him, for a number of reasons: he is my dad, my final ally and the person who I can talk to the most; he is old, and I am being unreasonable. So I will probably have to attend alone, I don't think I will do anything about it nor I can do anything about it. I am not going to ask mom to attend because I don't want her to attend...well I doubt she will attend anyway. I will be ready for it.

WWJD?

-> I was just reading my previous post actually, and for some reason I think that they are sort of connected. I guess I am ready to lose this bike and get a new one, just like how I am ready to lose that job and get a new one. Something has to happen, even if it is bad, for changes to happen. Sad but true.

It has been a tough month so far...I guess Oct are always tough, basically the second month of any semester is always tough for some reason.