Saturday, August 1, 2009

Byousoku 5 Senchi

6 am watching. Still as sad as ever. Even at 6 am...

I should have go on a trip...although there is a BBQ tomorrow, but to be honest I don't really want to go...BUT still beats sitting at home right? Maybe not.

I have much bigger worries to take care of than that though...sigh.

Maybe that;s why I have trouble sleeping lately...

I will probably stay the same way until I find somebody...and trust me, I know it won't be happening soon. I don't know why...I just know it. It sure sucks feeling that way isn't it? Every fucking single day...

Work, go home and surf internet, sleep, repeat. That's my cycle everyday. Does it suck or what? It doesn't seem too bad, and I have been living that for the past year or so...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I really need to try that one day. Maybe it will make me feel better.