Saturday, August 29, 2009

A month eh..

So it has been almost a month and a day since I last posted. I promised myself not to post until my marks are up. So they are up, and I am recommended to graduate with honours. I am very glad that this is finally over. I passed Advanced somehow...

I don't need to do AP anymore at work. To be honest, I am shocked and I will miss it. But I am looking forward to the new stuff as I have been basically doing the same thing for the past two years. I hope Jennifer can train me well. I also did well (sorta?) during my performance review and received a raise. Wow. I still can't believe it...honest. I was also told, if I fulfil my duties as I was suppose to, I will be considered a new title and new salary in 6 months...I will do all my best to get there. God, please help me get there, WWJD? I will be happy with the title even if the new salary is not there. It's time to get greedy now, do my best and captialize on the opportunites!

I also can't wait to attend my convocation. I know people usually don't attend theirs, but you better bet that I will attend mine. It means too much to me to NOT attend.

Is it time for a gf? Yes/No. If she comes, she comes. I won't really be looking for one right now, my work is more important. I really want the FA title and I will be dead focus on that for the nexy 6 months.