Sunday, June 28, 2009

DAMN! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!

Just sealed the deal, June is a fucking fucking fucking terrible month! FUCKING TERRIBLE! First of all, a speeding ticket, which I haven't got for quite a LONG time in my memories, and now the accident. I hope I get everything settled for less than 10k...or if possible, mom's insurance eating it since the first accident does not affect the premium. But I would NOT want to go thru that if possible...

2009 has not been kind to me so far even though I predicted it would be an important year. To be honest, things have not gone well once she left (not a great birthday, got hit, got ticketed, and now hit someone)...I just hope that I would be able to graduate safely this August. That's all I can hope for right now. Graduating this semester is the MOST important thing for me, even if I have to crawl, I will crawl to finish it this semester. MUST.

WWJD?