Sunday, June 28, 2009

Been 2 weeks+...

...since I last wrote. It's not really that long (in my standards), but it really feels LONG. I don't recall a month feeling that LONG. But anyhow, it has been a long month for me (as in how it felt, and not the time aspect of it).

Been playing too much robot wars K, watching too much anime, not enough sleep and studying (as if I ever study). I have to find a way to pass Advance Accounting else it will be huge trouble for me. Very very big trouble. I hope I did well on my audit and computer midterms. I hope that July will be a way better month than June...

But before I curse the hell out of June, there are some good things...okay never mind there are no good things, other than the pens winning the cup. However that doesn't really affect me in person. Sigh.

On the other hand, I just need to spend $80 to get my 25k aeroplan miles. Not bad I have to say. And I already have $58 covered which means I need to figure out the last $22.

(Will update more once I come back)