Saturday, November 7, 2009

So umm...yeah.

Okay going to try to write an entry while playing online mahjong *facepalm*

I sense my time at my company is coming to an end. VERY SOON. As soon as early next week perhaps? Sometime I wish they would just laid me because I am really getting tired of working there. I really am.

I guess this is not working well...going to write afterwards.

EDIT: Ok done my mahjong game. Played well so that's great xD

So yeah let's see what's going to happen at work. I don't want to be fired for doing some negative things, but I know they won't "just" lay me off because I also do quite alot of stuff...sigh. I know that no one in the world place is irreplaceable, espcially for low end positions like mine. Let's see how long I last there. My gut is it won't be long.

If they did can me, first thing I would do is go on my vacation.