Tuesday, November 10, 2009

it's coming...

Yip, need to get ready for that pink slip. I feel that it's getting closer. Don't know if it's good or bad, but I feel it coming closer. Trust me Nick, it's not going to work. To be honest, I don't want it to work either. Hahahhahahhahahah. Don't know why I am laughing, but I am. Maybe before the end of 2009?

Kimi ni todoke has officially taken over as #1 anime for the year for me. That's right, not #1 anime for the season, but officially anime for the year. Soro no Otoshimono is not bad, as the first 5 eps blew me away, but kimi ni todoke is just better. I guess it just relates too much to me, and I always want it to happen to me during my school years. Guess it's not going to happen anymore since I doubt I will be going back to school fulltime anymore. Yes that probably means I won't go to Australia...for now. But who knows my mind might change.

Hopefully I can get my domain tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Finally the wait is over...