Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shopping Spree Final Amounts

Lenovo T400 Thinkpad + 4 GB RAM : $1310
Canon SD780IS + OEM Pouch: $285
Logitech Cordless Wave: $5 ($55 before $50 FS GC)
Rogers 4250HD Box: $120
Laptop bag: $20
Bike: $155
HDMI Cable: $10
Cordless phone: $5

Total: $1910

That's it. Very close to the 2k line so I am going to stop. I spent more than I wanted on the bike, though it's still below my $200 budget limit. The surprise is I am able to get the Cordless Wave for $5 (!!) after the FS giftcard and Staples PM. The cordless phone was also a great buy for $5. Looks very nice as well in white. I want to get the advanced mini-dock for my t400 but guess I will save that for next month....Christmas perhaps? I don't want to look at the next two months' credit card bill though, both are going to be over $1600...

I still don't know what's going to happen with the convocation, but this much I know: even if I have to go by myself, I will go. I hope father can make it. I really do. But also, I wouldn't mind if a girl can go with me...like a girlfriend? Yeah yeah I guess I will stop dreaming --* But I also know that if I believe that I can get one, I know I will be able to get one. Eventually. I just need to keep waiting for the right one to come...and she will come.

Anyhow, it has been pretty crappy lately. Didn't go to the gym at all the whole week, Nick wasn't there on Thursday and Friday (though I don't know how it will be better if he was there), skipped school on Tuesday and Thursday, barely did any work AT work...I have been terrible, PERIOD. Let's hope for a better week coming up! WWJD?