Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another Shopping Spree update!

The spree is sort of done. Well I have bought everything on the list, now debating whether I should keep the camera or not. I probably will. So the past two days have been none stop shopping. Friday Rogers 4250HD box, Saturday HDMI cable (finally!) and laptop bag (great deal and EXACLY what i wanted), and today bicycle. Still have some work to be done for the bicycle like the brakes and a lock. I don't think I will need to spend more than $50.

So another update:

Lenovo T400 Thinkpad + 4 GB RAM : $1310

Canon SD780IS + OEM Pouch: $285

Logitech Cordless Wave: $25 ($75 before $50 FS GC)

Rogers 4250HD Box: $120 (FINALLY GOT IT YESSSSSSSSSSSS!)

Laptop bag: $20

Bike: $85 + more to come

HDMI Cable: $10

Total: $1855 + minor bike stuff

Still under 2k. I guess i don't have to refund the cam after all xD