Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can't sleep.

I just can't sleep without typing this post.

I feel sad. This 3 months will be hard to go by, BUT I WILL SOMEHOW GET THROUGH IT. I KNOW I WILL. I TRUST GOD AND I TRUST MYSELF. Work, school, home, life, exams, WHATEVER. I will overcome them.

It's sad that I was so happy last year that I basically went through everything to make sure it was done right. This year? No. Not at all. I know I have lost the motivation and is just trying to get by, day by day. I know I am doing more, but I am learning on the fly. But there really is no one to direct me except myself. When I get it wrong, I have to hunt for it myself. All I will know is that I did it wrong, and that I got to fix it, I guess it's good because that's likely how a big company is, but I do not expect this in here. Not in a million years, not at least before I was hired.

切なく胸を刺す
それは夢のかけら

My painful chest is stabbed...
those are my dream's fragments.

BUT,

きみは「諦めないで」と言った

You said: "Do not give up!"

That is the reason why I am still here.

3 more months.

WWJD?