Friday, April 3, 2009

K-on + Damage Control update.

First of all, K-on is GOOD. I am definitely watching that for the summer. Which is good...it's hard to live a season without anime now. It's bad in a way because I expect myself to not watch any anime the coming season. I guess that's not possible anymore~ xD Really like Mio! I hope that SS-Eclipse is going to sub it, as Chihiro/Coalguys both...suck.

Damage control update:
(1) Get insurance figured out.
- Ongoing.

(2) Get new car?!
- Looks more like it now. I should have said "confirm that I need a new car". RIP Kiseki-chan. It's sad seeing her like that...sigh.

(3) Find out what's wrong with credit report.
- DONE! at least did my part on finally requesting my reports. Now just need them to get here.

(4) Get TD US Visa..somehow.
- DONE! Can't wait for it in the mail...I guess if I want to do ANYTHING in TD from now on, I should must go into a branch even if it's just deposit/withdrawals --*