Sunday, November 2, 2008

I hate my life.

I sometimes really do.

But of course, being the person who isn't completely good or completely evil, what can I expect? However, to be honest, I would want to be an evil person rather than a good one. The only reason why I won't is because deep down, I know good always trumphs evil. In order to be considered a good person, you have to do everything right and do everything by the rules. I am NEVER a person like that. NEVER. And that's why I can never be a good person. I hate doing everything by the rules. I will always look for the quickest way to get things done aka MY way. As long as it's done right/serves its purpose at the end, why bother with the so called "PROPER" procedures? I can't stand that about society.

So of course, having those kind of beliefs will cause alot of hatred, and I understand that. I don't really care if they understand me or not. Which really explains why so many people turned on me during this few years, even my really close friends. But I also believe, if you can't stand me for what I am for, I would rather you not be my friend. So do I have any friends? Maybe a few, but we just are friends because of school or work. I don't really consider them as friends. So in other words, I consider myself "friendless". And I also consider myself a "loner". No wonder I hate my life sometimes eh? But it's also ironic that the reason I hate my life is because of my beliefs. In other words: "It's all your own damn fault!" I believe it's more important to trust my own beliefs and be myself, as I will meet someone who will understand me someday.

That's all for tonight.